AnyStatus Release 2.7
Posted on 29 Aug 2019 by Alon Amsalem
AnyStatus 2.7 has been released and is available for download from our Website, Microsoft Store, and Visual Studio Marketplace. This release includes several new widgets, bug fixes, and UI improvements.
- Added a link to Feedback page from the left menu. You’re welcome to post your feedback through this page.
- Configuration settings encryption is now optional. You can now enable or disable encryption in the settings window. Encryption is enabled by default.
- Added sparkline chart to Upload and Download speed widgets.
- AnyStatus will now use a default name when adding new widgets.
User Interface Improvements
- Removed window border.
- Replaced Add Widget button icon in toolbar.
- Improved dark theme colors for widgets, toolbar and left menu.
- Cancelled success messages when importing or exporting settings.
- Renamed Ok button to Save in Settings window.
- Renamed Options to Settings in various places.
- System Information
- Active TCP Connections
- Logical Drive Usage
- Azure DevOps
- Work Items
- Work Items Query
- Pull Requests
- #153 Display correct temperature values on non-english machines in Weather widget.
- #158 Sparkline chart does not re-scale and goes off the widget boundaries.
- #168 Fix left menu background color in the light theme.
- Metric Symbol property has been canceled and replaced with ToString method to enable custom symbols and formatting of Metric & Sparkline widgets display value. This is to allow the display value and sparkline chart scale to be different. For example, in Network Speed widget, the display value can be mega-bytes while the sparkline chart scale is bytes.
- Downloads: https://www.anystat.us/downloads
- Microsoft Store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/anystatus/9p044vpk62sb
- Visual Studio Marketplace: https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=anystatus.AnyStatus
That’s it for this release. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think.