- #160 Elasticsearch plugins by Fatih Boy.
- #161 Redis plugins by Fatih Boy.
- #170 Kubernetes plugins by Fatih Boy.
- #169 Fixed parent widgets folder summary alignment.
- Azure DevOps plugins are now shipped out-of-the-box. Please uninstall Azure DevOps Plugins installation before installing AnyStatus v2.7
- New Widgets
- Pull Requests Widget.
- Work Items Query Widget.
- New Widgets
- Logical Drive Usage widget.
Active TCP Connections widget.
- Added a link to Feedback page from left menu.
- #165 Configuration settings encryption is now optional. You can now enable or disable encryption in the settings window. Encryption is enabled by default.
- #153 Display correct temperature values on non-english machines in Weather widget.
- #158 Sparkline chart does not re-scale.
- Fixed left menu background color in Light Theme.
- Added sparkline chart to Upload and Download widgets.
- Use default widget name when adding new widgets.
- Minor user interface changes.
- Changed Add Widget toolbar icon.
- Removed window border.
- Changed widgets background and mouse-over colors.
- Changed toolbar and left menu colors.
- Removed success messages when importing and exporting settings.
- Renamed Ok button to Save in Settings window.
- Renamed Options to Settings in various places.
- “Symbol” property of Metric is now obsolete.
- #147 Window size and location not saved when exiting from system tray.
- Added vertical scrolling to left menu.
- #141 System Information widgets category.
- #142 GitHub Repository Issues widget.
- #134 RAM Usage widget.
- #123 Process CPU Usage widget.
- #138 Page File Usage widget.
- #135 Process Count widget.
- #136 Thread Count widget.
- Minor UI changes in Options window.
- Special thanks to Toby Smith for contributing several plugins and bug fixes in recent releases.
- #126 Window always opens in dark theme.
- #125 Window always docks to primary window.
- #122 Window is off screen when disconnecting extended monitor.
- #121 Stuck sub-pixel in application icon.
- Removed “Show debug information in the output window”.
- New User Interface. Read more.
- #120 Battery Meter Widget.
- Added read-only Priority column to Color Theme table in settings window.
- Allow metrics to have child nodes.
- Code signing certificate has been renewed.
- Removed minimize button from all windows.
- Auto-size dialog boxes to fit content.
- Options has been renamed to Settings.
- Widgets can now replace the default tooltip text with custom text.
- Slightly darker window background.
- Trim long widget names instead of horizontal scrolling.
- Added RestSharp for plugins who use REST calls.
- No confirmation dialog when restoring default color theme.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 or above.
- Added Visual Studio 2019 support.
- Allow widget handlers to invoke other widget handlers to support use-cases such as refreshing a build status before starting a new build.
- New IUiAction interface for invoking actions on UI thread.
- Themed dialog windows in AnyStatus Desktop.
- Folders such as Azure DevOps (VSTS) Release and Jenkins View are now collapsed by default.
- Changed “Units” to “Interval Units” in widget properties window.
- Hide interval-units when editing folders.
- Changed widget category “Code” to “Custom”.
- Moved “Options” from context menu to main menu.
- Changed default interval of performance counters to 30 seconds.
- Changed default sparkline colore to green.
- Changed window close and minimized button colors in light theme.
- Shorten text for widgets with very long name to prevent horizonal scrolling.
- Trim whitespace from tooltips.
- #104 Bug: VSTS build names with special characters fail.
- #112 Bug: Folder name is not saved when clicking on window background while editing folder name.
- TFS extension pack has been retired and replaced with Azure DevOps Plugins.
- Minor API changes.
- Added sparkline to Performance Counter widget.
- Round metric value.
- Light and Dark themes for AnyStatus Desktop (beta).
- API support for sparklines (line chart).
- Added a sparkline to CPU Usage widget.
- Allow user to specify interval units of seconds or minutes (default).
- VSTS Releases: Use “All Tasks -> Start” to create a new release.
- VSTS Release Environment: Use “All Tasks -> Start” to deploy latest release to selected environment.
- Fixed a bug in root context menu after selecting a widget.
- Hide error dialog when checking for updates fail.
- Show “pause” icon when a metric widget is disabled.
- Minor UI improvements.
- When refreshing, write a single line to the activity log instead of one for each widget that is being refreshed.
- #85 Trigger scripts, executables and custom notifications on any status change.
- #44 Use Alt+Up and Alt+Down to move widgets.
- Auto-download AnyStatus updates when a new version is available.
- Include pre-release versions when checking for updates.
- #99 Performance Counter widget fails due to “The network path was not found”.
- TeamCity build: hide user name and password when “Use guest user” is checked.
- Jenkins job: hide parameters when “Parameterized Build” is unchecked.
- Categories in “Add Widget” window have changed to DevOps, Health Checks, Metrics and Other.
- Minor UI performance improvements.
- #64 Persist AnyStatus Desktop window size, position and docking.
- #91 Enable customizing status icons via Color Theme tab in Options window.
- #90 AnyStatus Desktop window disapears when docked in high DPI displays.
- Changed the default status color of statuses: Unknown, Canceled, Disabled and None.
- Show an empty circle when status is “None”. Reset or edit your Theme in the Options window, to use the new icon.
- Disable “All Tasks” when no tasks are available.
- #88 Changed the order of items in the context menu and moved tasks such as Start, Stop, Restart in to “All Tasks” group. Read more
- Fixed Jenkins Job progress indicator.
- AnyStatus extension packs support.
- TFS extension pack (currently available for Visual Studio only).
- Open AnyStatus extension from Tools menu in Visual Studio.
- Job History (histogram) support - widgets can now show recent history of jobs such as builds, releases, etc.
- Added “Open” and “Save As” buttons to AnyStatus Desktop toolbar.
- Added more options to the system tray icon of AnyStatus Desktop.
- Allow pasting widgets on the dashboard.
- Simplified error messages.
- Improved VSTS Release status.
- Minor UI changes and improvements.
- Fixed a bug when closing Activity Log window in AnyStatus Desktop.
- Fixed a bug when clicking on the tray icon to show or hide AnyStatus Desktop.
- Fixed a bug when minimizing AnyStatus Desktop window.
- #83 Fixed “Open in Browser” of various widgets, including VSTS. Thanks to Patrick Kalkman.
- #82 Moved Port health check widget to Network category.
- Fixed VSTS build widget.
- AnyStatus API 2.0
- Improved overall performance, stability and memory utilization.
- Changed dependency injection framework to SimpleInjector.
- Changed AnyStatus custom mediator with MediatR.
- Dashboard UI tree-view node fills more space.
- Several activity log messages text has changed.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 or above